After your sunless Session
1. Keep Skin Dry for 6 Hours: Allow the DHA to develop. Wait 6 hours before showering, and avoid sweating, entering any water, or applying makeup. For maximum results, you may wait up to 24 hours to shower.
2. After 6 hours A simple rinse with warm or cool water is best! No shampoo or soap.You will see the exterior color come off (this is completely normal) Pat skin dry. Do not rub when drying off.
3. Hydrated skin simply looks better. Flaky skin sheds and reduces the life of any tan. Hydrate daily for healthy looking skin. Moisturize Daily with Oil Free Products: Only use products and body washes that complement Sunless tans. Products with Mineral Oil and Sodium Laureth Sulfate can significantly reduce the life of a Sunless tan. Ask our sales staff for recommendations.
4. Avoid Pool Chemicals and Salt Water: Chlorine, Bromine, and Salt Water reduce the effectiveness and cause premature fading of a Sunless tan..
5. Avoid over Shaving or Scrubs: Protect against exfoliation, which fades Sunless tans.